Plum Green Tea Gentle Revival Face Scrub
Best suited for: Oily | Acne-prone | Combination Skin
Not recommended for: Cystic Acne | Dry | Extremely Sensitive Skin
Sulphate-free, water-based face scrub for oily skin that provides gentle yet effective exfoliation
Have walnut shell granules and soft cellulose beads for clean skin and a cleaner planet
Full of antioxidant green tea extracts that combat acne
100% vegan – good for the planet, and the best face scrub for you
Don’t throw it away! It’s recyclable!
Take Five & Revive
Don't you wish you could find the best face scrub that can effectively cleanse your pores without aggravating your acne? Well, consider this Green Scrub your genie in a bottle (literally)! With it's soft cellulose beads and walnut shell granules, you can say hello to clean, oil-free skin! With a gel-cream based texture and green tea base, this scrub is your step closer to acne-free skin.
Reasons to ♥
● Water-based formula with a gel-cream texture that creates mild lather
● Green tea to promote healthy, acne-free skin
● Licorice extracts for even and brighter looking skin
● Soft cellulose beads and walnut shell granules for skin cell renewal, and keeping the planet clean. (they're biodegradable!)
● Non-comedogenic formula
● Aloe and hibiscus extracts for soft, hydrated skin. No sulphates, parabens and animal-derived ingredients
How to Use
Wet your face with warm water. Take a coin-sized amount of the tea scrub on your palm, and gently massage onto your skin for two to three minutes. Wash off and pat-dry with a towel. Follow with a toner & moisturizer.