Plum Green Tea Face Care Full Set (set of 5)
Best suited for: Oily | Acne-prone | Combination skin
Not recommended for: Very dry | Extremely sensitive skin
Experience our best-selling Green Tea regime:
· Cleanse: Deep pore-cleansing face wash
· Tone: Alcohol-free toner that shrinks pores
· Moisturize (day): Lightweight day moisturizer
· Moisturize (night): Award-winning, skin clarifying night gel
· Weekly detox: Deep cleansing clay mask
Free Kit Bag!
Complete care for oily, acne-prone skin. Cleanser, toner, day moisturizer, night gel & face mask
At this special price, you get:
- Green Tea Pore Cleansing Face Wash (75 ml): Mild, gentle cleansing formula with organic green tea extracts, glycolic acid and mild, natural cellulose scrub (not scratchy, artificial plastic). The first step to a clear complexion starts with the right face wash.
- Green Tea Alcohol-Free Toner (200 ml): Super-effective astringent toner without the drying effect of alcohol. Astringent Green Tea helps shrink enlarged pores while glycolic acid helps skin renewal and clarity.
- Green Tea Mattifying Moisturizer (50 ml): Multi-dimensional care that includes: controlled hydration, non-shiny matte finish, acne combat and a fresh, clear appearance.
- Green Tea Renewed Clarity Night Gel (50 ml): Your skin needs night-time hydration and nourishment. But if you have oily skin, you've tried night cream after night cream, and are still tired of waking up every morning with oily skin. Presenting a breakthrough product from plum for clear, fresh and hydrated skin every morning. Minus the greasiness.
· Acne combat
· Balanced hydration
· Clarifies skin
· Gentle exfoliation
How to Use
Step 1: Cleanse
·Take a smaller-than-coin sized amount of face wash, work up a lather on wet face
·Rinse and pat dry
Step 2: Tone
·After washing face, pour out small quantity of toner on palm and splash on face or use a cotton ball to dab it softly all over leave on and let your skin soak it up
·Let toner air dry, don't rush to wipe it off
Step 3: Moisturize (day)
·Gently apply required quantity of moisturizer on face and neck
Step 4: Moisturize (night)
·Gently wash your face and pat dry with a soft towel before going to bed
·Apply the pillow-proof night gel on your face and neck for a non-greasy, fresh morning!
Step 5: Weekly deep cleanse
·Use face mask once a week
·Gently apply a thin layer over all areas of the face and on neck, taking care not to let the product enter your eyes
·Wait for about 30 minutes or until the mask dries completely, then wash off with plain water
·Gently pat dry and use the moisturizer to seal in the goodness ingredients. do not scrub face with towel.
· Note: a slight tingling sensation after first few minutes of applying this mask is normal