BY Day and Night Care Duo
Best suited for: Dry | Ageing Skin
· Sunscreen: I am a creamy-textures sunscreen that will shield your skin from sun damage and pigmentation without leaving a white cast.
· Cream: I am a heavy-duty overnight cream for dry, oily, combination, and sensitive skin with a creamy texture.
· Eye Mask: I am made from lightweight, soft and durable satin, making me the perfect companion to get those uninterrupted Zz's in.
· Hey, don't throw me away! I'm recyclable!
A pro-skin combo that hydrates, nourishes AND protects?
Count us in! The bright years are yet to come with this iconic trio.
At this special price, you get:
- Bright Years All-Day Defence Cream SPF 45 | PA+++ (50ml ): On a busy day, the last thing you should stress about is whether your skin is being taken care of while you rush about. This white cast-free, hydrating SPF 45, PA+++ cream with proven wrinkle fighters and plant stem cells is packed with the good stuff to help keep your skin hydrated, nourished, sun-protected and fighting fit through the bright years!
- Bright Years Restorative Overnight Crème (50 ml ): This heavy-duty night cream helps solve certain skin issues that come with aging such as dry skin, dull skin, wrinkles, and age spots – all while you get a good night’s sleep.
- Eye Mask: Made from lightweight, soft and durable satin, slip this sleeping mask on at the end of a long and tiring day to be transported to instant relaxation. Whether it's for travel or in the comforts of your own home, this adorable mask will not let you down when you really need to rest your eyes.
Gentle on the skin
Renews skin cells
Restores natural glow
How to use:
Sunscreen: Dot your face with the sunscreen and use your fingertips to massage it onto your skin. Allow 10 minutes for sunscreen to take effect before you step out into the sun.
Night Cream: Wash face with gentle face wash/cleanser & pat dry. Dot your face with cream. One dot each on forehead, both cheeks, nose and chin (5 dots in all). Gently massage in with finger tips in small upward-outward circles. Don't forget the neck.
Eye Mask: Slip this on over your eyes and drift away, girl. It's as easy as 1, 2, 3.